Over the past decade, information technology has made incredible progress. It is why the industry has seen more M&A deals, venture capital deals, and IPOs. Every day, millions of IT startups are involved in raising capital. None of them would like to pass up the chance to get funding because the platform was too complicated to use.
With this kind of competition, for due diligence to run smoothly, you need an easy-to-use data room without plugins. Follow this article to know more about clean room data recovery and key points of its usage.
Data room for IT services
The virtual data room is a new breakthrough in the development of corporate cloud services. It is one of the fastest-growing business segments in the field of data storage and exchange. Solutions of this kind offer their users, as it might seem, almost the same advantages as Dropbox, OneDrive, and other public cloud services.
Of course, this is simple only at first glance, but in fact, as you know, the devil is in the details. Discover the differences between EVA and their older counterparts, public cloud services. We will discuss using the service for IT services, talk about the tasks they solve, and answer the important questions.
Storage location for corporate data
Almost all modern EVAs, unlike public cloud storage, have two delivery options: hosted and on-premises. They allow using the solution and storing data both at the service provider and within the organization. Of course, the second option is more suitable for companies that are mature in terms of IT technologies. They understand the value of their data and the volume of risks associated with its leakage.
- Of course, the use of a virtual data room entails inevitable one-time implementation costs.
- Nevertheless, today this is perhaps the only available way to protect company data outside the corporate perimeter.
- We recommend looking towards solutions that provide an integrated approach to protecting corporate data.
- This approach is suitable from the moment of its transfer, use, storage and until it is deleted.
New approaches in using virtual data rooms
IT specialists have pioneered many innovations in the data room industry. We strive for simplicity. That is why data rooms are so easy to use that new customers do not need special training.
- Documents are protected by watermarks attached to the user’s identity.
- Two-step authorization provides an additional layer of security. To enter, you need to enter the code received in the SMS message.
- User access to the data room can be limited by time and IP address.
- You can see which documents were viewed and how much time was spent on each page.
For full protection, a virtual data room must-have features that can protect documents. It is after they have been unloaded from the virtual data room. Such as document DRM protection, which replaces AD RMS and corporate mobility management.